How to Register
1. Register online at https://fs9.formsite.com/pinecrest/summer2017/index.html
- Be ready to pay a $50 registration fee and a $190 deposit online through PayPal or with a credit card.
- Plan your child’s 1st and 2nd choices as classes may fill up quickly.
- Fill out one online registration form per child.
- The system will not allow you to register for a class that is full.
- Registrations accepted throughout the summer as space permits!
2. Check that your child’s schedule is correct when you receive your confirmation email. This email will be sent directly from Formsite <email@example.com>.
3. Pay your remaining balance within 7 days of receiving the invoice to ensure your child’s spot in camp.
4. Provide all required forms (see “2017 Required Forms”) link by Friday, May 12, 2017, or within 7 days of registering after May 12. If you register later than 7 days prior to the start date, forms must be submitted by the first day of class. Children without proper paperwork will not be allowed to attend until all forms are submitted, and a $50 late fee will be assessed.
5. Wait for your “Welcome” email in early June with information on camp policies, pick-up and drop-off procedures and more.
Fees and Discounts
- Classes are $190 each, with the exception of Week 2, which is $155 per class (prorated for July 4 closure).
- Registration fee is $50 per child (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Deposit is required at registration – $190 per child (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- There is a sibling discount of $10 per class. Families with multiple children enrolled at the camp will pay full camp fees for the child taking the most classes/with the highest balance. For each additional child, a discount of $10 per class is deducted from the total balance. The discount will be reflected in the invoice.
- A $50 late fee will be assessed for final balance payments and/or required health forms received after the due date. Invoices will be emailed to parents/guardians towards the end of April. The email will come from Pinecrest School <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Fees are not prorated for absences or partially-attended sessions.
- If you want to change, add or drop a class, email email@example.com directly.
- After Friday, March 30, 2017, no drops or changes will be allowed, no refunds will be given, and parents/guardians are responsible for paying in full for all classes for which your child is registered.
- All changes are subject to class availability.
- The deposit and registration fee paid at the time of registration are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Refunds are not given for absences or partially-attended sessions.
- There will be a $25 per class fee for any class changes after registering but before Friday, March 30, 2017.
If you want to be waitlisted for a specific class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pinecrest reserves the right to cancel classes due to lack of sufficient enrollment. Any cancellations will be announced by Monday, May 1, 2017. If a class is cancelled, parents/guardians will be contacted to make an alternate choice or offered the option to request a refund for that class. In the unlikely event that a class must be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances after this date, parents/guardians will be guaranteed a choice of a full refund for the cancelled class or alternative arrangements within the program. Instructors are subject to change and are not guaranteed.