To apply to Pinecrest’s preschool program, parents/guardians must do the following:
- Attend an open house or tour the school and meet with the Admissions Associate
- Submit an online application and fee
- Ask their child’s current preschool teacher or director to complete a recommendation form (applicable only if the child has been to preschool before)
- Bring their child for a play visit
Parents/guardians will receive notification via email from the admissions team indicating the school's admission decision. Acceptance emails will include the link to the online registration contract, which must be accompanied by a non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee.
To secure the child's place in the class, Pinecrest School will need to receive the online registration contract and fee, the first tuition installment and (if applicable) the one-time new family enrollment fee within one month from the date on the acceptance email. The first tuition installment and the one-time new family enrollment fee should be paid by check (payable to Pinecrest School). View Tuition & Fees.
Preschool admission decisions are based on:
- play visit and/or informal assessment with the Head of School or preschool teacher
- teacher recommendation form (if applicable)
- preschool readiness, behavioral maturity, and motivation
- interest of the family in participating in the school community
- parent/guardian meeting(s) and interactions